Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:16:16 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Nicolas Mailhot
<nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net> wrote:
> This is of course not specific to fonts, or content, we have lots of
> packaged stuff you can only really understand by browsing the upstream
> web site.

Though its an interesting question. As we lower the bar further with
regard to the ease of use of package management as envisioned with
PackageKit, are we going to end up incorporating a preview thumbnail
for packages into optional metadata somehow when searching or browsing
for packages to install? Such a preview thumbnail would be used by
font packages to snapshot the style of the font.

-jef