Fedora 11 Alpha Media Test Defaults

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Mon Feb 9 05:50:28 UTC 2009

Do we really want the default to be test the media instead of skip?
I test my media the first time I get it and that it is unless I think it has
been scratched or something is wrong with it.

So can we make the default to be skip?

Also I do a lot of installs on virtual boxes, can we have the option to not
eject the media?  Or be asked it we want to eject the media?

I hate the fact that I have to reboot the box because it ejects the media
and that seems to be the only way to find it again.

And if the media is a DVD why would I want to eject it anyway?