Request for feedback and/or participation on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagement

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 14:01:07 UTC 2009

Peter Robinson wrote:
>> Would an overall tracker bug make sense for the whole power management
>> changes we might be looking at?
>
> That would be great. It makes it easy see the current status.
>
> Peter

Done: Bug 484668 -  Tracker bug for power management efforts

I'll add a few more bzs over the next few days to cover the details of
most of the things we're aiming for for F11.

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Team Lead Core Services      | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111