Late Plans for today's FESCo meeting

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Fri Feb 13 17:22:43 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 11:41 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Every wiki page has a discussion tab.

Sorry, the link was very small, I just didn't notice it.

> And every feature page lists the people driving it, with email
> addresses.

Last time I checked this sort of things are discussed on
a mailing list, not emailed privately to the drivers.

> It doesn't get much easier...

No need to be condescending. Speaking of easier,
creating an account on fedoraproject.org has been a
very frustrating experience. If someone is working
on it I can send some feedback.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.