Menu changes in rawhide

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sat Feb 14 14:38:14 UTC 2009

Have noticed 2 things with the menus so far (updated to 2/14)..

1 - The System/preferences menu is now one menu, and shows everything in
it.  It used to be, that it had subdirectories.  Is this on purpose or a
bug?

2 - The Firefox icon had a direct path to firefox command
(/usr/lib/firefox-whatever/firefox "%u"), and was not going to my home
page I had set in preferences.  It instead showed my home directory.  So
I changed it to just "firefox %$u" and that works.

--
Mike Chambers
Fedora Project - Bug Zapper, Tester, User, etc..
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org