What to do when a package maintainer is not responding?

Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer mchouque at free.fr
Mon Feb 16 12:15:12 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm not really sure what to do, that's why I'm sending an email to
fedora-devel.

I've reported a simple bug against keychain almost 5 months ago
(bugzilla 463913 created on September 25th 2008).  Namely keychain
unset the variable HOST defined by the shell which breaks prompting
and some other things.

The fix is really simple (2 lines), not invasive and is even included
in the bug report.  Yet the package hasn't been updated...

My question is: how should I proceed to make this go forward?  Who to
contact?  Has the package been orphaned (according to koji it hasn't)?

Best,

Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer                           mchouque at free.fr
             The sun itself sees not till heaven clears.
               -- William Shakespeare --

----- End forwarded message -----

Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer                           mchouque at free.fr