Eclipse plugin as a subpackage

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Mon Feb 16 19:34:27 UTC 2009

I have a new update of "svnkit" ready to be submitted (package already on
Fedora) but this new version includes an Eclipse plugin that will be needed
by an updated eclipse-subclipse. I am using svnkit-eclipse but this will
break the standard naming of those pluging packages (eclipse-*). SVNKit is a
Java library that can be used outside of eclipse so I do not want to remove
the base svnkit package and rename everything "eclipse-svnkit".

I think an exception can be made on this case, opinions?

--
Robert Marcano