Plan for tomorrow's (20090220) FESCo meeting

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 19 23:25:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-19 at 14:54 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> Brian Pepple wrote:
> >
> > You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> > this mail and I'll add it to the schedule.  You can also propose topics
> > in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.
> >
> Things passed by the FPC need to be discussed.
>
> Last time, some things were sent back by FESCo to FPC but without a
> clear indication of what needed to be changed.  So if there's things
> that need changing this time around, I'll be there to try and work out
> how the Guideline needs to be changed.

Didn't see any open items on the FESCo trac for FPC, so I wasn't aware
of any open items.  Do you have a link to what FESCo needs to look at,
and I'll add it to the schedule/trac.

Thanks,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

identi.ca: http://identi.ca/bpepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E