x86_32 yum $basearch

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Fri Feb 20 21:49:57 UTC 2009

Once upon a time, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> said:
> Considering we already agreed to do it i thin we should assume we are unless
> we have reason not to.  this time all we have done is make the rpms reflect
> what has been the case for awhile.  Anyone who wants to continue i586 support
> post F11 i look forward to talking to about setting up i586 as a secondary
> arch.

Is it really worth it to do a mass rebuild for F11 to go to i586, then
turn around in a few months and do the same thing again for i686?

If i686 is worth it, why not go to i686 today?  If it isn't worth it
today, what is going to make it worth it in less than 6 months?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>