FESCo Meeting summary - 2009-02-20
dan at danny.cz
Sat Feb 21 08:35:00 UTC 2009
=== Members Present ===
* Brian Pepple (bpepple)
* Jarod Wilson (j-rod)
* Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
* Dan Horák (sharkcz)
* Bill Nottingham (notting)
* Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
* Jon Stanley (jds2001)
=== Members Absent ===
* Josh Boyer (jwb)
* David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
== Summary ==
=== Features ===
* ControlGroups - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ControlGroups
The kernel and tools parts were merged and FESCo has approved this feature.
* PPC64 as primary - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PPC64_as_primary
FESCo rejected this feature proposal due to lack of buy-in from rel-eng
* MinimalPlatform - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MinimalPlatform
Pushed back voting on this feature, until the Anaconda team has had a
chance to comment on it.
=== Other proposals ===
* Review FPC Guidelines - https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-February/msg01273.html
FESCo approved all the guideline proposals, except the Explicit Requires
proposal which FESCo had some questions about.
* Fedora Creative Commons Content repository
FESCo voted to escalate this topic to the Board.
* Documented QA Team Scope
FESCo approved wwoods proposal for the QA team's scope.
IRC log can be found at:
More information about the fedora-devel-list