Referring to rpmfusion on Fedora project wiki?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 24 16:26:14 UTC 2009

> Please let me know what wiki page is referring to rpmfusion, as I will
> need to make sure it is carefully and appropriately worded.

Isn't that the best way of being sure that one day, someone will speak
about RPMFusion and won't let you know as he saw other pages were
talking about it and he never read the current thread ?

Unless you keep lurking Special:RecentChanges [1], how can you be
certain not to miss some ?

[1] http://ianweller.org/2009/01/16/i-lurk-specialrecentchanges/

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin