Anjuta fails to build: RPM help needed

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Wed Feb 25 09:09:16 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Debarshi Ray wrote:

> So for the time-being I will redefine %__os_install_post and ask
> upstream if they are comfortable with renaming the extensions of the
> templates.
>
> In case we decide to parametrize it, how would the knob be turned from
> a .spec file? Something like '%{nocompile}
> %{_datadir}/%{name}/.../.../main.py' in the %files list?

For the time being, I pulled out the syntax checking patch (currently
building as rpm-4.6.0-9.fc11). It's not important enough to cause holdups
in the mass rebuild, once that's over can then rethink how to best handle
the cases that do misfire - I was just told all jython packages trip over
the check too.

 	- Panu -