Referring to rpmfusion on Fedora project wiki?

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 14:05:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:

> Please let me know what wiki page is referring to rpmfusion, as I will
> need to make sure it is carefully and appropriately worded.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Dell_Inspiron_Mini_9

I've not touched it since my first clean-up since I'm not sure what
the safe wording would be.

Would it be preferable to have a single page on the WIki, maintained
by fedora-legal, that describes RPM Fusion in terms that are legally
safe, and then you can require -- ahem -- encourage -- Wiki editors to
link to this page rather than RPM Fusion directly? That way we can
keep track of these references.

(Make the notice visible in the edit window to be safe).

Thanks,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/
IUCS         •  msalim at cs.indiana.edu