MAVEN_OPTS and mvn-jpp

Deepak Bhole dbhole at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 14:49:58 UTC 2009

* Victor Vasilyev <Victor.Vasilyev at Sun.COM> [2009-02-27 05:47]:
> Hello Deepak, Jerry,
>
> Jerry James wrote:
>> I'm having a build failure, on rawhide only, of a Java package that is
>> built with maven.  When I run maven from the command line, if I give
>> it more than one -DXXX option, it always complains that the second one
>> is not a valid target.
> The same issue has occurred for my package ini4j during the mass rebuilds.
> [1]
> It is extremely simple package (15 java classes) that uses the maven
> specfile template [2] "as is". See [3].
> Do you have a solution or any new ideas how to fix it?
>
> [1]
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1167498&name=build.log
> [2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Java#maven_2
> [3] http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/ini4j/devel/ini4j.spec?view=log

Hi,

The problem was with jakarta-commons-cli. That has now been fixed.
However, now there is an issue with vm that is preventing maven from
building. Until maven can be rebuilt, other packages will most likely
fail. We are trying to get the maven build issue resolved now...

Deepak