New kernel-doc only sometimes has an issue

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Feb 27 15:34:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 09:51:56 -0500,
  Josh Boyer <jwboyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 08:37:14AM -0600, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> or wait for the next -rc build.  Again, since it isn't installed by default
> and the number of people installing it by hand should be relatively low I
> do not see why this is really an issue.

I think it is an issue because people aren't expecting to get stuff from Koji.
If this is just a rawhide thing and that for actual releases any kernels
going into repos will be guaranteed to have kernel-doc included, then it's
not as big of a deal.
Even for rawhide it's confusing though.
I don't know that popularity should be much of a consideration here. I think
if it's a real package, then it should get treated like one. If it isn't
it should get dropped.