Google Summer of Code 2009 - Call for Ideas

Patrick W. Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Fri Feb 27 16:58:21 UTC 2009

In a little over a week from now, the organization application period will be
opening for Google's Summer of Code 2009.  As with every past Summer of Code,
we will be applying.  After we put in our application, the Google Code team
may review our ideas list and some of our other resources as they determine
which organizations will be welcomed to participate this year.  In order to
boost our odds of being welcomed to participate again, we need to get our
ideas list going.

Our Summer Coding pages are up at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding

I welcome any help in not only getting ideas posted, but also making the rest
of our Summer Coding pages the best they can be to help both mentors and
students.  These pages are not exclusive to Google's Summer of Code; they
provide a central resource for our participation in any other summer
development activities.

See also:
http://groups.google.com/group/redhat-summer

--