Django applications in Fedora

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:57:40 UTC 2009

2009/2/25 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 19:13 -0500, David Malcolm wrote:
>> Perhaps mysite.settings in an RPM should be a simple python module that
>> looks in /etc/mysite.conf and gets values from there, and that file
>> should be %config(noreplace)
>>
>> Thoughts?

> Why didn't I think of that?
>
> Anyways, I'm willing to help you run with this, as I'm trying to package
> another Django app (Transifex).

The wonderful flexibility of Python. The last time I had a
Python-app-bundling-system-modules, the solution is replacing it with
a stub module that imports the entire system-provided library.

Is there a bugzilla request yet? And is this the same as
Transifex.org? Their website states that it uses TurboGears.

Regards,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/
IUCS         •  msalim at cs.indiana.edu