Ready for new RPM version?

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Fri Feb 27 22:31:15 UTC 2009

> Making it harder to make those things break just means we wind up with
> rawhide, and rawerhide where the real changes are made, and the whole
> process repeats itself.

I think what could help a lot in making rawhide more usable day-to-day,
would be if we had some way to publish 'raw stuff' in easily
installable, packaged form for others to try out without forcing it
immediately onto the wider rawhide community. Like PPAs...

That would allow us to develop and test new features with rawhide, but
only merge them into rawhide when they are stable enough.

Matthias