mass rebuild observations

darrell pfeifer darrellpf at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 03:22:22 UTC 2009

I just upgraded from koji after the mass rebuild. Note that I had an
up-to-date rawhide from this morning just before the upgrade. There
are a couple of obvious problems, at least for me.

Buttons in firefox/minefield are huge to the point where all web pages
are unreadable. I backed out the xulrunner and gtk2, also tried
changing gnome default themes/icons with no success.

All gnome terminal text (both typed and prompt) has a red background.
The settings in the terminal profiles don't help to fix it. I looked
in the bash man page but so far haven't found a setting that might fix
it there.

darrell