Ready for new RPM version?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Feb 28 04:23:05 UTC 2009

Ben Boeckel wrote:
> Running rawhide would encourage maintainers to fix the breakage instead of
> encouraging users to "work around it". We have to fix it at some point,
> why not earlier rather than later?

Because I can only really fix one bug at a time and I really don't want to
be fighting to work around all the other ones while I'm trying to produce a
build fixing that one bug.

Plus, I'd also have to work around bugs in packages I don't maintain, surely
you don't expect me to fix kernel bugs, for example... (I don't even have
commit access to the kernel.)

        Kevin Kofler