Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 10:19:45 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 2:14 AM, Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org> wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 December 2008 09:13:56 am Valent Turkovic wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org> wrote:
>> > *Please* stop posting the particular bugs that affect you to the mailing
>> > list as if they are higher priority than any other bugs.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > --
>> > Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org>
>>
>> I'm not saying that this bug has some too high importance but to say
>> that all bugs are created equal is not true.
>
> That's why there is a priority setting for each bug on bugzilla.

Are you being intentionally ignorant or are you new to this list? I
have heard numerous times that priority setting is being ignored and
it doesn't matter what you set it to.

>> Also I heard a lot of positive feedback when some specific bugs got
>> mentioned on this list, if you believe it is now important you can
>> choose to ignore that thread.
>
> (I believe you meant 'not' instead of 'now'.) That strategy doesn't really
> work. Ignoring spam that is sent to onesself regularly doesn't stop it from
> being sent. Please don't contribute to the internet's spam problem. I don't
> believe there is any added value in your regular mailings of the list with
> your own bugs.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Conrad Meyer <konrad at tylerc.org>

I believe that this issue should be discussed also here, and there are
people who aren't ware of it or maybe I'm wrong and this isn't a bug
but some error on my part so others can show me that.

Anyway I would like to help fix this issue with my feedback and
testing and that is one more reason why I wrote to this list.

If you have some helpful suggestions or comments please join the
discussion or feel free to ignore it.

Cheers and happy New Year!

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/