Package Review Stats for 2008

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 16:09:56 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 01:26:39PM -0500, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The top ten FAS account holders who have completed reviewing "Package
> review" components on bugzilla for the year ending December 31st, 2008
> were Parag AN(पराग), Jason Tibbitts, Mamoru Tasaka, Manuel Wolfshant,
> Kevin Fenzi, Jon Ciesla, Brian Pepple, Dan Horák, Patrice Dumas, and
> Marek Mahut.  Below is the number of completed package reviews done
> during 2008.

I'd like to arrange for some sort of reward for the top 10 reviewers.
We could turn that into an annual event.

There was a previous attempt at a "Fedora Award," but it was based on
completely subjective measures whereas this reward would be (1) less
hoopla involved, and (2) based on the completely objective measure of
package reviews, which are both sorely needed in the project and
obviously well-connected to our mission of advancing free software --
in this case, by getting more of it included in the distribution.