Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Michael Mondragon mail at michaelmondragon.net
Mon Jan 5 11:33:08 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

As I read Valent's mail, I do understand his ways one way or another.
At the end of the day, let's help together and to have more leaner
team.

To all dev, kudos!  Actually I'm newbie here in Fedora devel, but
reading those emails, I understand the feelings/emotions and sometimes
language is the barrier that even myself is having a hard time to make
people understand me. :)  Anyway, Valant for me, I think we need to
think twice as hard as we could.  Happy New Year to all!

Just a cent worth from me!

Thanks,
--
Michael F. Mondragon | MCSA, Linux+