New maintainer request for ruby-gnome2

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Jan 9 15:32:52 UTC 2009

Hello, all:

Now I am looking for a new (primary) maintainer for ruby-gnome2 [1].
Previously ruby-gnome2 was maintained by my sponsornee, however
the ownership was released on all branches two weeks ago and currently
no one owns this package.

I maintain some packages which depend on ruby-gnome2 (or its
subpackages) and one package heavily depends on ruby-gnome2, so I will
try to co-maintain ruby-gnome2. However as I already maintain many
packages I would appreciate it if someone else would take the prime
ownership on ruby-gnome2.

As this package is already orphaned, please visit pkgdb webpage
and take the ownership freely.

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ruby-gnome2

Regards,
Mamoru