Non-responsive maintainer process for Damien Durand

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:59:17 UTC 2009

2009/1/13 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com>:
[..]

>> I request FISco member attention here.  The non-responsive maintainer
>> policy was initiated long ago here.
>
> It might be that the Wiki explains how to contact FESCo.

Well this thread already is part of process.

> Meanwhile it would be nice if you reverted the changes in cvs.
> Some of them are confusing, such as the GPL+ -> GPLv2 change,
> which is not explained in the spec/changelog, or the duplicate
> directory inclusion.

* Sun Jan 11 2009 Rakesh Pandit <rakesh at fedoraproject.org> - 0.8.1-1
- Updated to 0.8.1, fixed .desktop file and license tag.
- Fixed Unowned directories.

It is mentioned. I don't see a point in reverting, but feel free to
revert if you think it is worth.

--
rakesh