Non-responsive maintainer process for Damien Durand

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 04:57:49 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 3:59 AM, Rakesh Pandit <rakesh.pandit at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/13 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt at gmail.com>:
> [..]
>>>
>>> I request FISco member attention here.  The non-responsive maintainer
>>> policy was initiated long ago here.
>>
>> It might be that the Wiki explains how to contact FESCo.

As the new FESCo chair, my preferred form of contact in the trac
instance at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco, but any method works
(though if it need follow-up, it will ultimately end up there even if
I file it myself).

> Well this thread already is part of process.

That's true. Looking at the two FTBFS bugs, I don't see the required
pings in there.  Debarshi, did your mails bounce? If so, that's enough
to short-circuit the process. If not, I'd like to give him awhile to
respond as outlined in the policy (yes, I realize that the bugs are
very old and a response is unlikely).