[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Thu Jan 15 15:20:43 UTC 2009

Patrice Dumas wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 03:56:28PM +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>> Wasting my time typing this email is a little more inclusive then I'd
>> like to see.
>>
>> - you're confused on what process it is we're talking about
>>
>> Suggested solution: read the Spins_Process page on the Wiki
>>
>> - you're looking for what the process was and how we streamlined it
>>
>> Suggested solution: read the Spins_Process page on the Wiki
>
> As an external, though contrariant (and out of fedora) reader of
> that page, it seems to me that some details are lacking, especially in
> the part:
>
> 3. Spins SIG reviews the Spin
>
>     * If the Spin is accepted by the Spins SIG, the page is added to category Spins_Ready_for_Board
>     * If the Spin is not accepted by the Spins SIG, the page is removed from the Spins_Ready_for_SIG category, and goes back to category Incomplete_Spins
>
> The process for 'Spins SIG reviews the Spin' is lacking.
> Maybe it is just that I am missing some information known by
> everybody involved, but it is not on this page.

There's an email in my drafts, that describes how I planned to build our
Spins_SIG_Review_Checklist. In fact, I saved that draft to the Wiki just
because I was creating it there and didn't have a local copy. It isn't
finished though, as obviously all this has to have some time to settle
in writing, somewhere for others to review and edit.

As you *may* have noticed, that Spins_SIG_Review_Checklist is also on
the Agenda.

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen