[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Jan 15 16:53:29 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 16:38:20 +0100,
  Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:

> FWIW though, we have not defined what a spins report should look like
> yet. Maybe, just maybe, you have some vague idea of what should be in
> there?

I have found that looking at the install (done as part of the spin build)
process shows up missing requires for pre and post (un)install scripts that
are easy to miss when testing on a system where the base stuff is already
installed. Some of these errors are really just noise, others cause breakage.
It would be nice if the installs were totally clean of error or warning
messages.

I have also found that it is possible for a dependency problem to block
the build entirely.