PackageKit translations

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 11:27:33 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 16:33 +0530, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote:
> Richard Hughes wrote:
> > In a couple of weeks time they'll be a new PackageKit release that we'll
> > see in F11.
> >
> Adding fedora trans list at redhat dot com in the recipients.

Cool, thanks.

> What are those important languages? Please be specific.

Well, for me (personally) I guess, German, French, Spanish, Greek,
Italian and of course British English. There are a lot of untranslated
strings in other languages too. I want to make sure that PackageKit is
easy to translate in all languages, as I guess they are all pretty
important.

Richard.