Help with C Code in Fedora

Lucélio Gomes de Freitas aa.lucelio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 22:52:11 UTC 2009

Ok, Kevin Kofler,

Take it easy, we are at the same side ok?

     I am learning how I should behave on this list, for me graphichs shows
more infos than command line, even if it last 1 minute or less.
Videoconferencing can last 1 minute or less, less time than you spend
writting an E-mail, even for busy persons.     Let's give time to time.
     No problem, I'm interested on any peace of information on *Fedora Linux
anyway*.   In a war, when we succeed on the battle, we should not broke
enemys weapons, we should use it against him, study the weapon, and make a
better one.

Ps1: I said I'm Fedora(open SW), since the begining believe it, and I need
your help, ok?
Ps2: Don't keep *all* the help you have, share a litle part of it with us.

Thanks,
Lucélio.