Trying to debug nfs install issue, increase verbosity of nfs server?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Jan 17 20:23:37 UTC 2009

I've got an F10 box acting as the NFS server, and I'm getting failures
cannot mount the directory, even though I can from another host, so I
have to think that something weird is going on server side.  Does
anybody know of a way to increase the verbosity of the nfs server
daemons so that I can see what it is getting from the client?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!