Citadel groupware for Fedora

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Mon Jan 19 21:59:40 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:42:36AM +0300, Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) wrote:

> >Among all the pseudo-OSS and/or the too huge/too complex groupware
> >packages that are around, this one looks rather promising.
>
> Really other is not OSS? [1]
> For example I'm recently start use eGroupWare [2] and now working on
> packaging (in fact adopting from Suse rpm) it for Fedora. It is on GPL.

I didn't say that all other groupware is not OSS (note the "and/or").

But eGroupware looks at least much more complex and has the caveat that
the main documentation is available only commercially, AFAICS, which
always gives me a bad feeling.

Anyway, it's always good to have it packaged for Fedora.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>