Stale Feature Pages

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Jan 21 18:19:56 UTC 2009

Hello Feature Owners,

With the Alpha Freeze starting yesterday (2009-01-20) we still have a
few feature pages in need of an update.  Several have not been updated
for a month or more.  This information is important as the Documentation
team starts to prepare the release notes for the Alpha Release.

Please make sure the information listed on your feature page is current
and then update the "Last Updated" date--even if you haven't changed any
information on the page.

If any of the features below remain unchanged by January 28, 2009, I
will propose them to FESCo to dropped from the Fedora 11 Feature list.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy/Dropping

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/20SecondStartup

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Fingerprint

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Multiseat