rpms/php-magickwand/devel php-magickwand.spec,1.9,1.10

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 25 14:54:33 UTC 2009

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Remi Collet wrote:
> I think you should probably require php-(zend-abi) which is really more
> accurate (will detecte ABI breaks when major php update).
>
> Even if this not a php extension from "pecl" repository
> Read http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/PHP#PECL_Packages

Thank you for your suggestion, but major PHP updates are not happening that
often nowadays; magickwand upstream is usually pushing updates more quickly
as PHP major updates are happening. When looking to the link you've shown:

  Other Packages: PHP addons which are neither PEAR nor PECL should require
  what makes sense (either a base PHP version or a php-api as necessary).

So I will stay at what already is working for now.

Greetings,
  Robert