wiki structure policy (was: Re: Wiki tip for the week of Jan 26 2009: Moving pages with ease)

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:35:09 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 06:45:27AM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 26.01.2009 06:30, Ian Weller wrote:
>>

>> Wiki tip of the week for Jan 26 2009: Moving pages with ease
>>
>> With the new page naming and wiki structure policy[1] in place, [...]
>> [1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_structure
>
> One question regarding that wiki structure policy: How can I watch a
> certain set of wiki pages closely? In the past I simply read the rss
> feed with rss2email and looked out for pages that started with EPEL/,
> Packaging/ or Feature/ (for example) and ignored the others. That
> doesn't work anymore, thus I'm looking for a alternative.

I'm working on something that will allow you to watch pages by category.
Until then, hitting the [watch] tab at the top of each page is your best
bet, unfortunately.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36