Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 28 22:35:04 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 28.01.2009, 14:21 -0800 schrieb Jesse Keating:
> On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 23:19 +0100, Robert Scheck wrote:
> > On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Brian Pepple wrote:
> > > Review Requests: 66
> > > Merge Reviews: 10
> > > Total reviews modified: 76
> >
> > Wow, so much reviews happened in one week. Unfortunately so much quantity,
> > but much lesser quality. Do we really need quantity high scores rather the
> > quality ones?
> >

> > Greetings,
> >   Robert
>
> Are there specific issues of the quality of these reviews you'd like to
> point out and share with the rest of us?

Some examples:
      * Recently I updated some of the Xfce 4.6 packages. One of them
        was approved without _any_ docs.
      * A package was approved with more then 19 missing deps on
        binaries.
      * A font package was approved although it contained another font

I'm not giving the bz # now because I don't want to point fingers. If
you are interested, contact me off-list.

Regards,
Christoph