Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 29 09:35:37 UTC 2009

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, drago01 wrote:
> Did it ever happen that a "provenpackager" or any packager in the days
> of open ACLs cause any real damage to packages (not owned by him)?
> I am not aware of any such cases, it seems to me that we are trying to
> solve a non existing problem.

Walk with more open eyes and ears through the packager community. And see
my previous e-mail as well. I'm not going to repeat myself any longer, as
things are anyway explicitly ignored, except you really fight for it. This
could be a reason why Thorsten Leemhuis seems to be pissed about Fedora...

And then somebody asks, why I'm not writing nice e-mails all the time. Nice
written e-mails and requests are ignored, only unfriendly thing and making
much noise brings things up (my December 2008 thread or latest epel-devel
thing e.g.).

Greetings,
  Robert