Package Review Stats for the week ending January 18th, 2009

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jan 29 18:20:07 UTC 2009

Robert Scheck wrote:
> As long as our provenpackager policy is not really fixed, I won't change
> any of my packages to allow provenpackager commits. Instead I will even
> suggest to close packages in Fedora pkgdb and avoid provenpackager
> commits.

>From what I could gather from the FESCo task tracker, that sort of
antisocial and possessive behavior is going to be banned soon. I hope you
will be forced to cooperate or leave.

The provenpackager policy is already being "fixed", if you're still not
happy, then that's too bad for you, you'll have to accept that not everyone
is as paranoid as you.

You need to have a valid justification for restricting access to your
packages.

        Kevin Kofler