TeXlive 2008 in Fedora 11?

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 22:46:06 UTC 2009

On 2009-01-29 at 16:14:46 -0500, Jerry James <loganjerry at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:
>> So, at least those two items are taken care of, thanks. Want some more
>> to try to hunt down? :)
>
> The name "Blue Sky" just happened to stir my memory, and I attempted
> to be a good citizen by hunting down the arphic fonts at the same
> time, which triggered your memory.  If you have a list of unknowns
> handy, I think posting it here could be very valuable, as it may
> trigger yet more memories.
> --
> Jerry James
> http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/

Okay, here are more files I can't find licensing for (all from
texlive-texmf-20080822):

(These are all the unlicensed files in the "texmf/" directory):
texmf/dvipdfm/*
texmf/dvipdfmx/*
texmf/dvips/base/*
texmf/dvips/config/*
texmf/fmtutil/*
texmf/fonts/enc/dvips/afm2pl/*
texmf/fonts/enc/ttf2pk/base/*
texmf/fonts/lig/afm2pl/*
texmf/fonts/map/*
texmf/fonts/sfd/*
texmf/hbf2gf/*
texmf/scripts/*
texmf/scripts/epstopdf/epstopdf.pl
texmf/tex/*
texmf/texconfig/*
texmf/texdoc/*
texmf/texdoctk/*
texmf/ttf2pk/*
texmf/web2c/*
texmf/xdvi/*
texmf/xindy/*

(These are just some of the unlicensed files in the "texmf-dist/"
directory, there are lots more I haven't had a chance to look at yet)
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/arabi/farsiweb/homa.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/arabi/farsiweb/nazlib.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/arabi/farsiweb/nazli.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/arabi/farsiweb/titr.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/belleek/blex.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/belleek/blsy.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/belleek/rblmi.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/itrans/itxbeng.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/itrans/itxguj.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/itrans/ncpi____.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/itrans/ncpr____.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/truetype/public/itrans/xdvng.ttf
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/groff/freeeuro.pfa
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/hoekwater/context/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/hoekwater/manfnt/manfnt.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/hoekwater/mflogo/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/hoekwater/stmaryrd/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/jmn/hans/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/arabtex/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/augie/augie___.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/aurical/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/burmese/burm.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/esint-type1/esint10.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/esvect/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/gothic/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/itrans/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/montex/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/ocherokee/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/oinuit/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/omega/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/pl/*
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/public/yhmath/yhcmex.pfb
texmf-dist/fonts/type1/uhc/umj/*