Moblin 2 and Fedora

Arjan van de Ven arjan at infradead.org
Sat Jan 31 23:34:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 02:32:25 +0530
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Arjan van de Ven wrote:
>

> > If there was a "based on" relationship we would. But it's not
> > nearly so simple.
>
> That would depend on what of Moblin came from Fedora and what changes
> Intel made. I wouldn't dismiss the possibility so easily.

I don't dismiss anything beforehand, and am quite open to discuss just
about anything.

But frankly, if I look at where things are today in Moblin and where
they are going; the packages we borrowed from Fedora tend to be those
where we don't do much if any changes.
If there's something specific that the Fedora project wants to get from
Moblin we should discuss that, but lets be specific there rather than
having a discussion on the blanket hand-wavey level...

--
Arjan van de Ven 	Intel Open Source Technology Centre
visit http://www.lesswatts.org