Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:58:20 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Eric Springer <erikina at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh screw you. You come to the *development* list and say crap like
> this to contributing and active member?

Please, let's not ratchet up the emotion over Valent's abuse of this
list further.  I realize he's being condescending. I've a whole gmail
label category for all the unsent draft responses to all sorts of
people I've written which start with "screw you" penned in anger to
exactly what you are finding irritating. I completely understand, it
feels really good to write that sort of thing..i think the word is
cathartic . But actually sending emotive posts doesn't necessarily
help solve the problem in the long run.

-jef"Has learned to always eat something before writing an email. Low
blood sugar induced rage does not mix with communication."spaleta