Fedora unusable on Asus eee 701

Thomas Bendler ml at bendler-net.de
Mon Jan 5 12:24:02 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at>wrote:

> [...]
> I think you're misunderstanding the purpose of this list. It is for
> discussion ABOUT development of Fedora, NOT for asking user questions TO
> the Fedora developers. Your posts are the latter, and thus they are off
> topic.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PostIsOffTopic
> > If you are not a Fedora developer, you probably have no business posting
> > here. This is not for end-user questions.

What is so complicated to tell him, questions like this should be placed on
fedora-list at redhat.com??? There are tons of mails telling him this is the
wrong list, why not simply tell him: "Ask this question on list XYZ"? This
is less emotional and reduce the amount of useless mails on this list.

Regards, Thomas