sound problems

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 14:52:58 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 18:04 -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> I can't let this stand.  This public character assassination
> absolutely must stop.  As an outgoing Board member I am appalled by
> this sort of deliberate attempt to go out of your way to besmirk a
> fellow contributor's direct contributions to this project.

I have to agree with Jeff here.  Axel and I don't always agree, but he
has been a valued contributor to the project both in packages but also
in the packaging committee helping us to define good packaging practice.

Your (Conrad) behavior on this list is completely unacceptable.  Find
somewhere else (like your own room) to grind your axe.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!