Tracking new review requests?

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Wed Jan 7 18:13:22 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009, Till Maas wrote:
> On Tue January 6 2009, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> > On Tuesday 06 January 2009, Mat Booth wrote:
> > > Not sure how well this works, but maybe you could subscribe to the
> > > search results page as a feed:
> >
> > Thanks, I'll try something like this out.  But I'd still prefer a mail
> > solution...
>
> You can get mail for RSS Feeds with rss2email[0], which is  packaged in
> Fedora.

Hm, could be useful in some scenarios, but sounds too clumsy to me for this
purpose.

> But I do not know how readable the RSS feed from Bugzilla is.

Don't know about readability, but after one day of testing it, the feed from
the query seems useless for my purposes - I got 4 new RSS entries today, none
of which were new package submissions (I don't know why they were included in
the first place).  There were at least 3 new package submissions today, none
of which ended up in the feed as new items.

The gmane topics with excerpts feed looks more promising.
http://rss.gmane.org/topics/complete/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.reviews