One-on-one wiki gardening at FUDConF11

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 05:53:44 UTC 2009

Hey,

The Docs Project will be providing one-on-one help with developers and
other writers on the wiki for help with cleaning up and gardening their
pages at FUDConF11.

Ask around for ianweller (me) or quaid (Karsten Wade) in #fudcon to get
our location.

This is a great opportunity to become part of the great wiki
reorganization effort taken on by Docs -- and we could use your help!

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36