Keyboard shortcut buttons logs out of Gnome/X

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Jan 14 16:56:36 UTC 2009

I have a Microsoft Wireless Desktop keyboard/mouse 2000.  And in F10 the
keyboard shortcuts (buttons to start email, browser, volume adjustments,
etc..) work just fine.

In Rawhide, if I hit one of them, it logs me out of Gnome/X and back to
the login screen.  I tried setting the keyboard to the MS Wireless
Multimedia keyboard 1A but that doesn't help.  Not sure it matters what
I select.  Any ideas  and what component would I file a bug against if I
need to?

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org