Nokia to License Qt Under LGPL

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jan 14 18:14:40 UTC 2009

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Likely because the Linux version of Qt makes POSIX & X11 calls which
> don't exist under Windows.  So we need to start with the Windows
> version of Qt which uses the Win32 APIs, but that will have a build
> system that is only applicable to Windows.

You may be interested in my mkspecs. But they may not be good enough to
build Qt itself with no changes. (I haven't tried building Qt itself, I
just unzipped the binaries from the kdewin project into my sysroot.)

http://tigcc-linux.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tigcc-linux/ktigcc/mingw/mkspecs/win32-cross-g++/

        Kevin Kofler