Heads up openssl-0.9.8j in rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 22:18:23 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 23:03 +0100, Tomas Mraz wrote:
> As the library should not break any major application I'd like to not
> wait for the alpha unfreeze as the rebuild of all the deps will surely
> take some time.

Isn't this precisely a reason /not/ to do it before the alpha freeze?  A
change like this is likely to break buildroots, break anaconda composes,
break installs, break users.  This isn't the kind of crap we want to
land in rawhide just before a freeze, and just before an effort to turn
that freeze into something usable.  PLEASE wait until after Alpha has
been cut to do this.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!