[Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 16 01:59:29 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 07:06 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> As I said already, we did run into a problem in the compose of Xfce live
>> cd because the VM had a updated livecd-tools (post GA update IIRC) which
>> created a SELinux policy denial or similar issue.
>
> Right, that was just my fault, and partly the problem was doing the spin
> so far after GA.

The point wasn't to find out whom to blame. Just saying that is one
instance which clearly did demonstrate that we need to avoid changes in
the compose environment.  I have run into issues with other package
updates in rawhide (GDM broke Xfce session once, yum failed to dep solve
properly at another time and so on ) breaking the compose in regular
intervals as well. So not just a livecd-tools specific thing.

Rahul