Testing bugzilla <-> python access

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:32:22 UTC 2009

Hey List,

I am looking to do some tools for sending in review requests and
updating them with revised versions via fedora-devshell. I'm also
planning on putting in some bits to query BZ for review requests,
download them, and test them in f-devshell too. There has been some
talk about wanting to help integrate this into review-o-matic, so this
is something that could probably make it easier to do reviews too.

In order to test this, i would need a way to send and read entries in
RH's bugzilla. I'm about to look for libraries to do so, but before i
can start development, i will need a test environment of course.
(Unless everyone likes seeing bogus review requests from me.) How do i
go about emulating the parts of BZ i need to test this?

Cheers,
Yaakov